This is going to be a blog for thoughts, short stories, pontifications, and other musings. Hope you enjoy!
Do you know the pain? Do you know the solitude? I doubt it. Most of you probably don't. You may call me shallow. You may call me superficial. Just because I have some type of aesthetic romantic ideal. Because I refuse to settle. Because I refuse to capitulate to what many of you want. What got me to this point? Why am I more steadfast than ever in stating what I want? I've tried your way. I've tried waking up to someone that I felt repulsed by, just to feel someone else's touch. The fact that I've been alone most of my life doesn't phase me in the slightest if I can't be with someone else that i feel right about. I've only had fleeting feelings of it being right, or it feeling right. So because it's such a treasure to me, then I feel like I can be more particular. Some people might wonder why I'm single and have never been married- at this age. Because growing up, I was so alien to others that I was mostly alone....
Comments
Post a Comment